Wednesday, August 24, 2022

thumbnail

EMAIL TO Mr. BRIAN ROBERTS, COMCAST CEO

 

Image Credit: Gerd Altmann, Pixabay 

Good Morning, Mr Brian Roberts:

  This email pertains to the issues that we had faced with the quality of service in the past and also during the recent times. Considering your busy schedule, I prefer not to take too much of your time. However, I would like to point out a couple of instances that led me to reach out to you. I am doing so considering the fact that you have been instrumental in building this company bottom up through hands-on and acquisition based strategies over the years, while trying to expand your father's legacy.

1. First one relates to an experience in the past where we noticed the speed was nowhere near the advertised speed. Being an Electrical Engineer myself, I ran various tests over the years, and the speed turned out to be not even half of what it should be. At one point, when I noticed a drastic difference, I contacted your support team, which resulted in an off-site speed test. This test determined an issue with the line that led to a technician coming afterwards. Upon technician's testing, I was informed that there were both upstream and downstream issues, and one of those got fixed, while the technician also noticed the issue across the neighboring unit, which resulted in him putting in a request for the line team to visit our premises. When this was brought up to the executive team member, who was assigned to address the issue afterwards, initially, the conversation appeared to match with what was stated by the technician. However, later the statements contradicted with the initial findings and also appeared to be distinctly different from what the technician had mentioned.

2. The second instance happened recently where we added a new phone line. As part of this addition, we were offered a set of promotions, which was confirmed repeatedly through chat transcript and follow up calls. However, after repeated calling, part of the promotional offer was added to the account. However, the other half still needs to be addressed. This entire experience has taken up a lot of my time and efforts. It is not about the money per se, but more about false promises. The issue of false promises has been brought up in the Consumer Reports before.

3. Lately, I am seeing issues with my voicemail not being able to play. Upon checking the forums and reaching out to the support center, this issue appears to be a repeating one with no clear solution, and the issue still needs to be addressed.

I have chat transcripts and email records for the first two, and a screenshot for the last one to support my claim. I would be more than happy to provide the same, if you would like.

I look forward to your response in this matter.

Sincerely,
Srikanth Kidambi PhD, MBA



Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments