Wednesday, May 25, 2022

thumbnail

HOW VAL-U-PRO CONSULTING GROUP PLANS TO BE DIFFERENT? SHARED TO A CANDIDATE DURING THE EARLY PHASES OF OUR ORGANIZATION

 



Srikanth Kidambi @gmail.com

to #######




Mon, Jul 14, 2014, 2:17 PM

###########

Consulting: Yes, I am also seeking clients on the consulting front, but I prefer not to be a traditional run-of-the-mill consulting firm (prefer not to be, Sparky, the choreographer  seen in Bring it on :-)). Instead, I am hoping that we can add more credibility, if we can show that we can also build products. ####################################################
###########################

I would also like to clarify that I tend to be straight-forward, but always look out for my team members. ###################################.

############

See you tomorrow !! 

Sri.

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments