Monday, February 3, 2020

thumbnail

PART-I: AIRLINES EU261 COMPENSATION - LONG STORY PRESENTED THROUGH EMAILS


image.png


VAL-U-PRO CONSULTING GROUP, LLC - SRIKANTH KIDAMBI srik.kid2012@gmail.com

Tue, Jul 16, 2019, 12:02 AM
to #####
Respected ####:

This email pertains to a flight delay that I experienced in 2017. You might be wondering 
why I am reaching out to you now rather than then. Provided below are details on this experience
along with the reason for the delay in contacting you to get a favourable EU 261 claim compensation 
for this flight experience.

To elaborate further on this experience and the reason for contacting you now, 
please see a chronological sequence of supporting documents and/or details in this matter:

Flight of concern: 
LH 758 March 6th, 2017

How did I find out about the EU 261? 
We got two notifications, one from Kayak and another set of emails from Airhelp.

Exhibit-I from Kayak
image.png

We also got a series of notifications from Airhelp in this regard even until earlier this year pushing for 
submission of the compensation claim (Airhelp emails can also be shared, if necessary). 

I was considering to pursue further through Airhelp mainly to really understand the due process in this matter 
and to not miss out on a fair compensation aligning with the set EU 261 travel rules. But prior to going further 
through Airhelp, I reached out to the Customer relations group at Lufthansa in this regard in the third week of 
ebruary (can be supported by the email references, if necessary) to get further clarification, while also getting 
a favourable consideration in this regard. But, I got a negative response for compensation from the 
Customer Relations Group at Lufthansa in spite of providing all relevant facts. 

Then, while I was considering to work through Airhelp in this regard due to repeated emails and for reasons 
cited above, my other commitments held me back from pushing this through until I came across a couple of 
interesting articles where individuals shared their personal experiences of getting compensated for such delays.

Exhibit-II -> References:

I kindly request you to take note of all the supporting documents shared here, namely, two organizations 
sharing the possibility of getting compensated through EU 261 rules and then two personal stories 
of individuals getting compensated for their own flight delay experiences.

In my case, as it happens to be a delay on an international trip that took away more than five hours 
of my travel time and vacation time, I request a favourable consideration with full compensation 
that is offered through EU261 rules. 

Please also note that I have been a regular flyer on Lufthansa for years since I started flying regularly 
on international trips since 1997, with at least three other trips taken or to be taken through Lufthansa 
since this incident. 

I hope you would bring in your good office to give me, a regular flyer of Lufthansa, due consideration 
for this experience.

VAL-U-PRO CONSULTING GROUP, LLC - SRIKANTH KIDAMBI srik.kid2012@gmail.com

Wed, Jul 17, 2019, 11:34 AM

Good Morning ####:

Considering the busy schedule of the senior executive team, I am forwarding the email 
sent out to Mr####with regard to an EU 261 claim request. Please see below for more information.

If you have any questions or clarifications in this regard, please email me. I kindly request the 
senior team to consider my request with a favo(u)rable response. I would also appreciate 
confirmation upon receipt of this email.

Sincerely,

Signing off,

Srikanth Kidambi PhD, MBA (General Management), MS (Electrical Engineering), 
MS (Biomedical Engineering), Dipl. CA & More

Note: These degrees are being shared not to show off, but more to showcase the hard work that went into it
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Founder, CEO & Partner,

VAL-U-PRO CONSULTING GROUP, LLC ECOSYSTEM, 
A Company that values Human and Knowledge Capital


Compliance Mantra: "Do the right things the right way as much as possible the first time itself" 


iQuote: New Today will become Old Tomorrow - Humility is the best path forward

Upcoming Story: How an innocent man was sentenced for not meeting the compliance standards, 
though it was not his direct fault?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments