Sunday, February 2, 2020

thumbnail

LEADING THE RIGHT WAY


letter-to-world-leaders - Request for access


Inbox
x

to me




#### is requesting access to the following site:

to me
Hey. You're right, I shouldn't be sharing my number with anyone and everyone. Thanks for the concern. I'll be more careful next time.

About your blog, it is still blocked. I can't seem to access it.
Do you think you could just maybe paste it here?
Regards,


On Tue, Aug 4, 2015 at 12:09 AM, Srikanth Kidambi <srik.kid2012@gmail.com> wrote:

####,

Thank you for sharing your phone number. But, I am not sure how old you're, and would recommend 
you to be careful sharing your phone number with strangers including me. We have communicated 
only once, and the best way to further our communication would be through email. 

If you have questions about subject material or if you're considering to further your education, 
please feel free to email me, and I would be more than happy to guide you.

If you have time, please check out that article, and let me know what think.

Best,
Srikanth.




On Mon, Aug 3, 2015 at 1:58 AM, ##### wrote:
Thanks Srikanth.

Srikanth Kidambi srik.kid2012@gmail.com

Tue, Aug 4, 2015, 8:25 AM

#####, (Email address and Name hidden for privacy reasons)

Thank you for considering my suggestion.

You should be able to access it now. If you have questions about any content, feel free to email me to get
further clarification.

I look forward to your feedback.

Best,
Srikanth.

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments